Posted on May 6th, 2019
It comes as no surprise to anyone that hiring a reputable maid service in Carmel, Indiana is the best way to make sure you get both a squeaky clean home and lots of leisure time. Doing so is a great way to improve your life, but it also opens up a lot of questions.
For example: how often should you use a maid service? How long should it take? What are the most useful cleaning supplies? What constitutes an effective home cleaning schedule? We answer all these questions on our blog, and more.
How long should it take to clean a house?
There’s no clear-cut answer to this question simply because every home is different and, therefore, requires a different cleaning approach. There are a number of important factors you must consider when allocating time to your home cleaning.
These factors include:
- Size of the home is a huge one. A sprawling manor that’s as big as the Clay Terrace is invariably going to take longer to clean than a small studio apartment ever could.
- Frequency of cleaning is another important consideration. Dealing with a very messy house always takes more time and effort than tidying up a home that receives regular cleanings.
- The residents themselves have habits and lifestyles that contribute to how dirty a house gets. For instance, bachelors and students are notorious for not being overly tidy. The presence of pets tends to result in a need for frequent hair removal.
- Location of home directly affects what kind of dirt the homeowners have to deal with. Downtown homes get a lot of dust and grime while riverside homeowners have to be careful of bringing in mud or insects.
What is the fastest way to clean a dirty house?
There are a few simple techniques you can follow to speed up your cleaning. In retrospect, many of them will sound like common sense, but the reality is that many people needlessly waste a lot of time when cleaning their homes.
Ways to speed up your cleaning:
- Gather all cleaning supplies beforehand in an easy-to-carry basket. This way you avoid repeated (and taxing) trips to the laundry room and can just carry everything you need from area to area.
- Starting with the dirtiest rooms will ensure you’re not tired by the time you get to them. This will greatly speed up the cleaning and make tidying up the less-dirty rooms feel infinitely easier. As with all tasks, keeping your morale high is important.
- Do upper areas first because that way all the dust and dirt falls to the floor, where it can be easily vacuumed later.
- Progress logically from room to room to avoid unnecessarily lugging the cleaning supplies around. Is your kitchen adjacent to your living room, which is in turn adjacent to your bedroom? Then clean them in that order. Don’t start with the bedroom, then do the kitchen, then the living room.
How do I clean my house in one day?
Technically speaking, anyone can clean a house in a day. The real question is: can they do it right or are they just going through the motions? What good is a quick home cleaning if indoor air quality is still sub-par and there’s a lot of leftover dirt everywhere?
The surest way to get a pristine home in a day is to outsource your cleaning to a professional cleaning company. This way, you can relax and enjoy your newfound leisure time while the cleaning professionals make your home sparkle.
Book the premier maid service in Carmel, Indiana in less than a minute
Deluxe Maid is a first-rate cleaning company in Carmel, IN, that connects you with peerless cleaning professionals who boast unparalleled experience and expertise. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee and transparent rates offer an unmatched cleaning service.
Book a cleaning with us today using our super-easy online booking form. We look forward to serving you.