Posted on June 23rd, 2023
With summer in full swing, there’s no better time to explore Carmel, Indiana. Nestled just north of Indianapolis, this vibrant city offers a delightful blend of small-town charm, modern amenities, and breathtaking nature scenes, making it an ideal destination for extraordinary summer adventures.
So, if you’re hoping to make this season different, we say, take a break and leave your cleaning and decluttering to our reliable professional cleaning partners. Go ahead, and book a clean, and tick off everything in this list of awesome things to do in Carmel, Indiana this summer!
Check Out the Farmers Market
Visit Carmel’s Summer Farmers Market at Carter Green, which takes place every Saturdays from 8:00 to 11:30 AM. It kicked off in May and will run until the end of September. It’s a free and fun-filled activity for the whole family where you can shop for fresh seasonal produce and other offerings grown and made by local Indiana farmers and merchants. Aside from shopping and sampling delicious treats, there are also homegrown talents who do live performances and wholesome, family-friendly special events like the Carmel Firehouse Cook-Off, Jim Keckley Donut Day, and the Independence Day kazoo parade for children worth looking forward to. Here’s their full schedule for more information.
Explore Carmel’s Great Outdoors
Nature lovers will find solace in Carmel’s sprawling public parks and green spaces. So whether you’re a local resident seeking new avenues of exploration or a traveler venturing to this captivating city for the first time, believe us when we say you can have one of the best summer activities here.
- Spend a day at the beautiful Coxhall Gardens, featuring serene lakes, manicured gardens, and tranquil walking trails.
- Cool off at the Waterpark at the Monon Community Center, where water slides, splash pads, and a lazy river offer endless fun for all ages.
- For a more adventurous experience, rent a kayak or paddleboard and explore the calm waters of the White River, spanning over 25 miles in Hamilton County and stretching from Noblesville to Carmel and Fishers, and then to Indianapolis.
Watch Summer Concerts at Carmel Gazebo
Pack a picnic basket, a blanket, and some camping chairs, and enjoy an outdoor feast while witnessing spectacular concert performances at the Carmel Gazebo all summer long. Admission is free and everyone is invited as an initiative to make arts and culture more accessible for the local community. What if it rains? No problem. The event pushes through at the Carmel Firestaton. See their lineup of exciting gigs this summer!
- June 28 – Rick K & The Allnighters
- July 12 – 45RPM
- July 19 -My Yellow Rickshaw
- July 26– The Bishops
- August 2– The Doo
- August 9- Country Summer
- August 16 – The Woomblies Rock Orchestra
- August 23 – GrooveSmash
- August 30-Stella Luna & the Satellites
- September 6 – Blue River Band
- September 13 -The Nauti Yachtys
- September 20 -Jai Baker Trio
- September 27 -Endless Summer Band
Enjoy a Worry-Free Summer with Deluxemaid
Make the most out of summer while it’s here. Explore the local attractions and do all the fun things in Carmel with friends and family minus the guilt of skipping chores. Book a professional house cleaner from us. We can arrange for a home cleaning appointment in Carmel and other major neighborhoods in the Indiana area. Book a clean online or give us a call at (317) 721-1105.