Posted on March 19th, 2020
Please note: We will not disinfect any homes where someone is sick, has or had the Covid-19 virus, or have been in close contact with someone suspected with the virus in the last 2 weeks.
At DeluxeMaid, the health of our community is a priority. Like you, we are concerned about COVID-19 (coronavirus). For this reason we have taken proactive measures to minimize risk to both our customers and our cleaning technicians with the introduction of a Preventative Cleaning Package.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. COVID-19 can survive on surfaces for up to 3 days, the CDC says.
Getting your home professionally cleaned is essential at this time. Only trained professionals can truly rid your home of bacteria and viruses that cause disease. Here at DeluxeMaid we have created some of the best systems and processes in the home cleaning industry to help prevent and combat any spread of coronavirus in your home. All DeluxeMaid cleaning technicians are experienced and knowledgeable in carrying out the cleaning tasks that the CDC recommends to combat the spread of COVID-19.
New Cleaning Package & Policy Updates
- Our new policies ensure any cleaning technician who shows symptoms or comes into contact with someone with symptoms, will stay at home and not work until they are cleared to do so by their healthcare provider.
- We have further updated our policies to ensure our cleaning technicians are taking extra hygiene steps before entering your home. These steps include sanitizing their hands, wiping down all equipment before/after cleaning every home, and taking extra disinfecting steps for all entry and exit points. This will leave the busiest areas of your home as clean as they can possibly be as you go about your day.
- Our cleaning teams are also spending extra time on touch-point cleaning. This means that all door knobs, light switches, armrests, railings, faucet handles, etc. will be disinfected using CDC and EPA approved industrial-strength disinfectants. Viruses can live on these surfaces for up to three days so regular cleaning of these areas stops them spreading.
- Our new cleaning package also specifically focuses on disinfecting and sanitizing all surfaces in your home thoroughly. We will spend extra time deep cleaning every surface using special disinfectants to kill any virus.
How to book this package
- Go to our online booking platform to schedule your clean.
- Write “Preventative Cleaning Package” in the notes or call us at (317) 721-1105 to make this arrangement with our customer service team.
All preventative cleaning extras are FREE OF CHARGE to all customers. Please note that all other services typically included in a regular clean are also included as part of this package.
Stay safe and healthy. We look forward to cleaning for you!